G-Cloud 13 will go live in November this year, making it easier than ever for public sector buyers to make informed decisions on their choice of digital solutions and partners. We are delighted to announce Bridgeall are once again an approved G-Cloud supplier with our services available via the G-Cloud 13 framework.
This means government agencies will be able to purchase Bridgeall services in the following lots:
Lot 1 Cloud Hosting (PaaS, IaaS) – Cloud platform or infrastructure, which allows buyers to deploy, manage and run software, and provision and use processing, storage or networking resources.
Lot 2 Cloud Software (SaaS) – Applications which are accessed over the internet and hosted in the cloud.
Lot 3 Cloud Support – To help set up and maintain cloud software or hosting services.
What’s new in G-Cloud 13
G-Cloud 13 will replace G-Cloud 12 and will continue to provide cloud hosting and software services, together with associated support services to the UK central government departments and all other public sector bodies.
The following changes are being introduced:
- Improved terms and conditions, with greater inclusion for the provision of day rate cloud support services
- Inclusion of the latest procurement policies, including social value and prompt payment
- Introduction of a fourth Lot for further competition for Cloud Support Services for larger, more complex requirements.
It is important to note that the scope and application process for Lots 1-3 remain unchanged.
Benefits of this change
It is intended to build upon the benefits of the previous G-Cloud framework, including;
- Access to multiple suppliers and cloud services, including a high number of SMEs
- Quick and easy route to market
- Access to the latest cloud technology and innovation
- Improved pricing via further competition for Cloud Support Services in Lot 4
Stephen Beer, Managing Director at Bridgeall said, “We are delighted to be listed on the G-Cloud 13 framework. We have a solid history of supporting public sector organisations with digital services, and this framework provides a more accessible way for these organisations to receive the support they need to drive their digital transformation journey. We are very proud to have been successfully appointed to the framework.”
Bridgeall has a strong track record in supporting public sector bodies in their digital transformation journeys. We’re proud to have worked with government agencies, local councils, NHS, universities and colleges, providing the expertise to support large or small projects. You can read more about the services Bridgeall can offer to the public sector here.