At Bridgeall, we empower our staff and encourage everyone to use their skills to delight our customers. We admire enthusiasm and provide a supportive environment where people can share ideas for continued success.
Our people are important to us, and we know that happy people deliver excellent work therefore we look after you and offer a great benefits package. There are many reasons why our employees enjoy working for Bridgeall. Here’s just a few of them:
- We will help you learn and develop
- We care about our customers
- We listen to your ideas and encourage you to contribute
- We have a happy, fun, stylish and productive environment
- We support and appreciate our people
- We give you the opportunity to make a difference
Some of the benefits you will enjoy are:
- Private Medical Insurance through BUPA
- 33 days holiday (including statutory)
- Opportunity to become Microsoft certified in varying disciplines
- Occasional working from home
- Team events and away days
There are currently no vacancies available.
However, we are always interested to hear from talented individuals who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com