SharePoint is a key solution for organisations and forms a core part of Office 365 & Microsoft 365. A web-based collaboration platform, SharePoint is used for hosting documents, teams, list databases and more. It has a wide range of use cases:
- Collaboration – Collaborate effortlessly and securely with team members inside and outside your organisation, across PCs, Macs and mobile devices.
- Document management – SharePoint provides intelligent document management taking away the pain of manual document control.
- Intranet sites – SharePoint is the ideal technology to build an intranet. Using the wide range of options, it is easy to build an intranet that inspires and supports your employees.
We specialise in SharePoint and provide a wide range of SharePoint services.
Transform workplace collaboration and take your business to the next level with Microsoft Teams. Teams makes it easy to have conversations, host meetings, share files, collaborate on documents, and simply get work done across your organisation.
- Collaboration – With a Microsoft Teams solution, all documents and conversations are in a single, easy-to-access location. And because Teams is a cloud-based app, team members can edit documents together in real-time.
- Cloud voice – You can replace your phone system with Microsoft Teams allowing you to manage your external calling via the cloud within Microsoft Teams. This allows you a wide range of capability including external calling on any device via the Teams app.
We specialise in Teams and provide a wide range of Microsoft Teams services.
A Veeam Backup solution eliminates the risk of losing access and control over your Office 365 data including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams – so that your data is always protected and accessible.
We partner with Veeam, the number one provider in backup and recovery for Office 365. Our team will work with you so you can leave the data protection duties to the experts and focus on other areas of the business.